Join our world-class, entrepreneurial, high-performance team of leaders as we serve Amazon FBA entrepreneurs and grow our company to new heights in 2022!
• W2, Full-Time, Salaried, Equity
The Operations Manager is a full-time management leadership position at Private Label Mastery. The Operations Manager oversees all day-to-day administrative and operational functions of our course and coaching company, specifically the marketing and sales teams, as it grows to $5+ million in growth in 2022. The Operations Manager is a dynamic “systems person” and a technology-driven individual who can wear multiple hats each day while capably multi-tasking all operational aspects of the company.
The Operations Manager provides executive leadership, strategic direction, and managerial oversight for all operational systems and processes that directly impact or support the mission of Private Label Mastery. The Operations Manager inspires and drives the development and creation of all protocols, processes, and procedures in areas where such development is needed, as well as ensures the logistical supportability of these initiatives. This pivotal role will report to and partner with the CEO and CFO to establish, plan and execute on already established short and long-term business strategies.
The COO’s driving purpose is to drive extensive and sustainable growth coupled with continual improvement and financial results. The COO advances and continuously improves the talent, systems, technology, and customer relationships that fuel ROI targets and tactical growth of Private Label Mastery.
Private Label Mastery is a leading, premium online education program for Amazon FBA sellers. Since 2015, we’ve served thousands of Amazon entrepreneurs through our world-class online coaching program. Learn more about our company and take our free masterclass at (link removed)
At Private Label Mastery, we’re guided by a common purpose – serving Amazon entrepreneurs and helping people build successful online businesses. We offer the leading Amazon coaching program and education on the planet.
Our clients have earned over $30 million on Amazon FBA. We’ve created hundreds of success stories. We are PASSIONATE about changing more lives! We help people make a full-time income on Amazon, creating more income, freedom, and fulfillment for our clients and their families.
• To empower people to change their lives forever through online entrepreneurship and making an income on Amazon.
OUR 9 CORE VALUES:
• Service, Integrity, Extreme Ownership, Tenacity, Aspiration, Mastery, Self-Improvement, Passion
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
While this role is highly strategic, the successful COO candidate must be an experienced and seasoned systems executor and servant leader with 3+ years of relevant operations experience, preferably in an online marketing business or online course environment.
• Collaborate with the CEO and CFO in setting and driving organizational vision, ideas, operational strategy, and hiring plans for future growth
• Develop and translate growth strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth within PLM’s existing teams
• Implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning
• Directly responsible for the management and leadership of technology, customer service, HR, production, and fulfillment operations
• Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive remote culture that ensures team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
• Oversee and drive strategy for workforce planning efforts including professional development, succession planning, onboarding, employee engagement, retention, performance management, and recruiting of key roles within the company
• Manages and oversees on-site production in Dallas, TX as Production Manager of content alongside our CEO, Ashley Kinkead, including coordinating venues, local production staff, technology SOP’s.
• 3+ years experience in operations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment of primarily remote staff that can drive change towards clarity, process, and solutions, must instill a sense of urgency by example.
• Passion for leading teams through organizational change and high-growth while supporting client-centric operations
Must be systems-oriented, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, GOOD AT MULTI-TASKING, tech-savvy, fluent and native spoken and written English, multi-skilled, a bias to action, decisive, energetic, innovative, organized, versatile, and nimble to manage multiple priorities each day.
Tagged as: United States
About the role: As the Sales Quality Project Manager at TQL, you will be responsible for leading the major Sales...Apply For This Job
Our company operates in North America as Ferrovial Services in the infrastructure industry and as TIMEC and HRI in oil...Apply For This Job
At Equitable, our power is in our people. We’re individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger...Apply For This Job
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY MEASUREMENT CRITERIAIn order to achieve consistency throughout our system as we measure and evaluate performance, the measurement...Apply For This Job
Description: C&R Management Group is looking for a Supervising Onsite Manager with great team-leading abilities, attention to detail, and exceptional...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Jul 11, 2022Job Number 22101918Job Category Brand ManagementLocation Marriott International HQ, 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, Maryland, United States...Apply For This Job