We’re looking for an Email Designer to join our premier Digital Team who shares our vision, commitment, and passion for health and excellence. This position works directly with our Email Marketing Manager to design and code emails as necessary.
Join a friendly professional culture driven by values. Celebrating 28+ years in business with over 1 million customers, our mission is to make “America healthier one customer at a time.”
*Please Do Not Apply if you live in another state.
Must be able to…
· Work on-site in the building a minimum of 3 days per week and the remaining days remotely (from one location only, your own home).
· Must be able to work 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
· Must provide your own internet connectivity at a minimum speed of 20 Mbps (Hard Wired Ethernet Connection is required) and computer with a minimum of 4GB Ram, 1 GB free for installation of work app, Intel Core i3 and up or equivalent AMD processor.
· A highly competitive compensation structure with annual end of year salary reviews and healthy performance bonuses.
· Personal Time Off, Sick Time and Paid Holidays.
· Company paid STD/LTD, Life insurance and AD&D.
· Access every day to complimentary health products.
· A relaxed and friendly environment with casual attire throughout the workweek.
· Recognition, rewards and fun events, i.e. pizza parties and holiday events.
· Integrity, team spirit, and values you can take pride in.
· Design and code regular, seasonal, promotional, and automated emails.
· Contribute to new design concepts.
· Ensure emails are mobile-friendly and adhere to industry best practices.
· Develop new and update existing content.
· Create imagery to be included in emails and other digital touchpoints.
· Collaborate with team members on email strategy.
· Create QC emails providing customers best experience across all email clients before each send.
Education and Experience
*Pre-Employment Background and Drug Screens will be performed
*CANDIDATES ONLY, Purity Products does not accept unsolicited assistance, information, or resumes from search firms or individuals involved in candidate placements for a fee. Any materials submitted by search firms or recruiters to any employee at Purity via email, the internet, or in any form and/or method without a previously executed valid written agreement with Purity, will be deemed unauthorized submissions and become the sole property of Purity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Purity as a result of an unauthorized submission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
All employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination.
Work Location: One location
Overview Our agency client, located in Atlanta, is looking for a Graphic Desginer! Hybrid work schedule, but for the right...Apply For This Job
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield...Apply For This Job
Location: Remote Job Terms: Temporary Salary: DOE Start date: 08/01/2022 Posted By: Mindy Totaro Date: 07/15/2022 Job Description: Our client’s...Apply For This Job
Location: RemoteSalary Range: $60,000 – $65,000Work hours: Full-time M-F, some work on the evenings and weekends as neededApplications Accepted By:...Apply For This Job
Are you a Marketing Professional ready to expand your career? Benefits from Day 1! Click here for more information! Marketing...Apply For This Job
At Terumo Cardiovascular, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary...Apply For This Job