Immediate opportunity for a well qualified GM in large scale construction based out of the Atlanta, Georgia area.
General Manager – Construction plans, directs and coordinates construction activities for company wide projects to ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. In addition, the General Manager will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Some of the responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
If you have 10+ years of recent experience with a documented record of large scale construction projects completed and can work / live in the Atlanta, Georgia area apply today. The salary is DOE up to $130k.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 – 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
– Create conceptual scope narratives from client information.
– Create and manage on overall milestone (critical path) schedule which includes all facets of the project
– Manage the project(s) budgeting process which includes detailed estimate reviews, value engineering, project
forecasting and scheduling.
– Develop the procurement strategy and identify long lead time items specific to each project.
– Work collaboratively with multiple members of the Pre-construction team which may include Architects,
Engineers, Project Managers, and Estimators.
– Develop effective relationships with clients, subcontractors, and outside engineering and architectural firms, and
– Manage multiple small to medium size project teams, as required.
– Review means and methods for the construction process and trade activities.
– Lead, supervise and mentor Project Managers andSuperintendents.
– Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
– Effectively manage the document control process and insure constant communication with the client and both
internal and external Design Team members.
– Monitor all financial aspects of the project including, profit projections, monthly PL report;
– Monitor subcontractor contracts, assure compliance with terms and conditions as they apply to consturction
– Monitor tproject close-out process including commissioning, as-built documentation, testing, inspections and
Operations/Maintenance Manuals (all hand-over documentation).
– Review all subcontractsand vendor agreements to ensure project schedules and funding are being met.
– Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
– Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
– Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve constructability problems.
– Coordinate project activities with government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
The essential functions of this role include:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Tagged as: United States
Job Summary:This is an extremely rare role for an experienced environmental professional familiar with construction in Southern California. Manage a...Apply For This Job
job summary:Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has a need starting Jan 3, 2022 for a Mechanical Construction Superintendent to...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction?Are you the type of person who loves diversity in...Apply For This Job
Multifamily Director of Construction If you are a Multifamily Director of Construction with experience, please read on!If you are a...Apply For This Job
THE COMMUNITY:Stanwood is the town center serving a diverse rural, suburban and urban population of 34,000 people spread across two...Apply For This Job
Description: Company BackgroundKampgrounds Enterprises, Inc is a third-generation family business in the Outdoor Hospitality sector with a long history of owning...Apply For This Job