Our client seeks a Data Infrastructure Developer to work as part of a small team focused on developing analytic applications and tools to support our client’s members. The Data Infrastructure Developer is responsible for designing, building, and testing of data integrations, pipelines, and processing modules in support of utilization management, community health, advocacy, quality and patient safety measurement, business operations, and other emerging analytic and business intelligence needs.
This individual is responsible for designing and developing high performance and scalable solutions, working with complex high volume real-time and batch data sources. The Data Infrastructure Developer will also contribute to ongoing support of our client’s services by performing functions such as testing, documentation, user support, and validation.
1. A Bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Information Technology, with at least three (3) years of experience designing and building scalable / high performance data systems. Experience with healthcare data is preferred.
2. Excellent experience with data integration, pipelining, processes, and interface engines.
3. Experience working with large datasets, consisting of structured and semi-structured data.
4. Extensive experience with relational database technologies, MS SQL and PostgreSQL. Experience with NoSQL technologies is preferred.
5. Knowledge of electronic health record (EHR) data, Admit-Discharge-Transfer (ADT) data, or Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) is a preferred.
6. Experience with Object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java, C# .NET).
8. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration, development, and analytics is a preferred.
9. Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify defects in logic or code and resolve issues efficiently.
10. Attention to detail – ability to produce accurate and high-quality work is critical.
11. Possesses the ability to adapt and prioritize multiple project requests and deadlines.
12. Experience and desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships.
location: Wallingford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 – 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
1. Analyzes and translates business requirements and specifications into technical designs.
2. Designs and builds data integration, pipeline, and process modules capable of handling complex high volume real-time and batch data feeds.
3. Writes queries and stored procedures, builds tables, and optimizes database operations.
4. Works with vendor support teams to address platform issues or limitations.
5. Logs change requests and issues related to data integration, pipeline, and process enhancements and modifications.
6. Documents and maintains data integrations, pipelines, and processes in ChimeData’s data infrastructure.
7. Supports both existing and new data integrations, pipelines, and processes, and provides backup for other team members, as needed.
8. Identifies the steps/tasks needed to complete a project and tracks progress in project management software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
Company Description It takes a lot of very smart, hard-working and talented people to provide the level of care that...Apply For This Job
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It...Apply For This Job
Duke Primary Care is the largest primary care network in the greater Triangle area with family medicine and internal medicine...Apply For This Job
Patients served in the following areas: Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Clinton, Madison, Killingworth, Essex, Deep River, Chester, Haddam, East Haddam and...Apply For This Job
We Are Hiring: This role is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject...Apply For This Job
Interim HealthCare is seeking a full time Scheduling Coordinator/Client Service Representative in our South Portland, Maine office to assist in scheduling our client...Apply For This Job