Seeking a Mobility Operations Manager to work with the customer to define and develop new mobile services and/ or technologies and to support existing mobile services.
Required Skills – 3-5
3+ years of IT operations leadership work experience.
5+ years of customer service experience.
ITIL framework, and leadership
Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
location: MIDDLETOWN, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
– Supervise and monitor the quality of mobile services contracts
– Manage day-to-day mobility related workload
– Provide management review of mobility team metrics/activities to management and customers
– Help recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel mobility staff
– Contribute recommendations to CSS strategic plans and reviews
– Identify activities that affect service decisions and business requirements
– Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers
– Serve as a liaison between the Operations team and the customer’s technical management staff
– Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
– Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, systems, and to follow through with implementation
– Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
– Review workload and manpower to make sure metrics are being met most efficiently
– Inform senior management about performance and issues, including escalations
– Monitor and provide recommendations towards customer SLA compliance
– Monitor and maintain documentation to ensure accuracy and quality
– Help set and maintain Mobile Device Management (MDM) policies
– 3+ years of IT leadership work experience.
– 3+ years of IT operations experience.
– 5+ years of customer service experience.
– Experience in mobility technology, management, operations, ITIL framework, and leadership
– Experience in operational staff scheduling
– Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
– Must possess leadership, communication, conflict management, people management, reporting, critical thinking and problem solving, and planning and organization skills
– Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
– Experience utilizing ServiceNow ITSM
– Experience managing a mobile environment utilizing Apple Business Manager
– Experience managing a mobile environment utilizing a Mobile Device Management system (MDM)
– Management of mobile devices to include tablets and cell phones
– Proven ability to manage all operations within the customers environment
– Candidate will possess ability to be a successful self-starter
– Possess good communication, negotiation, and managerial skills
– Strategic thinking; focused on identifying business value to end-users
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Tagged as: United States
For over 25+ years, Taqueria de Jalisco has been serving authentic and quality Mexican food. Now, we are looking for...Apply For This Job
BLT is seeking an experienced and dynamic Regional Manager to oversee the management of multifamily residential portfolio of luxury apartment...Apply For This Job
Welcome to LM Restaurants LM Restaurants is a family-owned and operated hospitality management company with over 40 years of service to...Apply For This Job
job summary: As the Manager of Campaign Operations, you exceed client expectations by cross-functionally managing multiple marketing automation functions through...Apply For This Job
Job Description Operations Terminal Manager, Dallas, TX. Are you looking to advance your career with a stable and high-growth potential...Apply For This Job
Job Overview: This role is responsible for facilitating teams to completion of meaningful project objectives, on target timeline, within budget,...Apply For This Job