Responsible to perform necessary food service duties related to preparation and service of food to patients, residents and customers of RRH facilities.
The employee must consistently demonstrate the following essential functions:
• Assembly of all patient, resident and customer meals or nourishments according to menu and diet specifications while utilizing proper food handling practices in a timely and organized manner.
• Perform all required duties in the facilities dish room or designated cleaning area.
• Responsible for the delivery of food carts, to and from the units while maintaining excellent customer relations.
• Responsible for accurate delivery and filling of supplies to units as required.
• Assist with maintaining organization of the coolers, freezers, and dry storage to facilitate inventory control.
• Maintain work areas in a safe, sanitary and orderly manner, demonstrating proper equipment use and sanitation techniques.
• Replenish work stations and supplies for the next meal or shift.
• Responsible for safe operation of food service equipment and utilizing personal protective equipment according to manufacturer labels and SDS information.
• Responsible for attending and retaining all staff meetings and in-service training.
• Maintain a positive representation of Food and Nutrition Services through professionalism, hygiene and uniform.
• Perform other duties as assigned within the department.
• Cash handling and register use may be required.
• For ElderOne: Valid American National Standards Institute accredited Food Safety Certification (i.e. ServSafe, NRFSP) obtained within 3 months of hire.
Able to understand the English language highly preferred.
Able to prioritize and follow verbal and written instructions highly preferred.
Customer service driven highly desired.
Knowledge of food safety and sanitation preferred.
Previous food service experience preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION SKILLS:
Rochester Regional Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M – Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Tagged as: United States
COMPANY OVERVIEW At Stratton, we are a team of people who work extremely hard and take our jobs very seriously, without...Apply For This Job
ARE YOU A RESTAURANT SERVER, BANQUET SERVER, OR FOOD SERVICE WORKER SEEKING A CONSISTENT AND FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY? READY TO SECURE...Apply For This Job
Title: Cafe ManagerCategory: RetailEmploymentType: Full-TimeLocation: MA - Hyannis - Cape Cod Mall - 2092LocationType: retailJobLocation: Hyannis, Massachusetts 02601JobSummary: Barnes &...Apply For This Job
Location: US-FL-ROCKLEDGESystem ID: 740058Category: Food ServiceEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: ROCKLEDGE FOODUnit Contact: (321)636-2211 Ext 3333Target Hourly Rate: Start Hourly Rate...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Food Service Worker (Full Time, Sign on Bonus)Location: Danville, PennsylvaniaJob Category: Hospitality ServicesSchedule: Rotation Work Type: Full timeDepartment:...Apply For This Job
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our...Apply For This Job