CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT- AARTS
The Autism Assessment, Research, Treatment and Services (AARTS) Center at Rush University Medical Center is an integrated autism program with a mission to provide comprehensive assessment and treatment programming for individuals across the lifespan diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The center is seeking a Clinical Research Assistant interested in joining this growing program to help with studies aimed at supporting individuals with ASD. Studies include federally funded projects as well as those funded by private foundations, and industry sponsored trials. The Clinical Research Assistant will perform basic duties involving the collection, compilation, and documentation of clinical research data. The individual who holds this position exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures.
* May assist with recruitment, screening and scheduling potential study participants.
* Assists with collection and entry of data into study case report forms and/or electronic data capture system and respond to queries in a timely manner
* May collect and assist with the submission of study related documents, study protocols and study protocol amendments for submission to the IRB per policy and procedure
* Maintains accurate and complete documentation of signed informed consent and HIPAA Authorization forms, relevant IRB approvals, source documentation, study related communication as assigned.
* May collect, process and ship potentially biohazardous specimens
* May administer structured tests and questionnaires according to research study protocols. May utilize study-related technology and equipment as part of data collection procedures
* Gather and prepare study-related materials for participants visits
Required Job Qualifications:
* High School Diploma.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Troubleshoots field issues when necessary. Uses discretion to resolve issues when unplanned events arise.
* Detail oriented with high attention to accuracy.
* Ability to build rapport , navigate sensitive topics, and maintain confidentiality with a diverse pool of research participants.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to collaborate within multi-disciplinary team settings.
* Availability to work evenings, overnight and weekends if called for under the study protocols.
* Travel may be required.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or health-related discipline.
* Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities
Ranked among the top academic medical centers in the country, Rush University Medical Center is an outstanding place to enhance your career. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care.
The Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP) has awarded Rush full accreditation for three years. Rush is one of the first academic medical centers in Illinois to receive this accreditation.
As an academic medical center, Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, is committed to advancing medical knowledge through research. Investigators at Rush are involved in more than 1,600 projects, including hundreds of clinical studies to test the effectiveness and safety of new therapies and medical devices, as well as to expand scientific and medical knowledge.
RUMC offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits & the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development & recognizes your achievements.
Rush University is home to one of the first medical colleges in the Midwest and one of the nation’s top-ranked nursing colleges, as well as graduate programs in allied health, health systems management and biomedical research.
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Tagged as: United States
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing! We’re committed to bringing passion...Apply For This Job
Description Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and...Apply For This Job
Certified Medical Assistants and Medical Assistants, Join our award-winning team! Superior patient care, innovation in treatment, a work environment...Apply For This Job
Duke University Hospital is consistently rated as one of the best in the United States and is known around the...Apply For This Job
Bay West LLC (Bay West) is looking for a Health and Safety Training Specialist. This position will report to our...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: $7,500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Positions! The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is...Apply For This Job