Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; providing day-care; keeping children safe.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class; supervising day care.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Ensures consistency of service by maintaining open communications with parents and staff. 8.maintains equipment and supplies following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs; inventorying supplies; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances pre-school center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Safety Management, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Tagged as: United States
Job Description: Facilitates student success in academic and interpersonal skills through implementing district approved curriculum; documents teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes;...Apply For This Job
At Children of America, our employees are the fuel that helps our company run. Working for us is an opportunity...Apply For This Job
Description Special Education Teacher – Teacher of the Visually Impaired – Pediatrics Join our Pediatric School Based Team,...Apply For This Job
**BRAND NEW CHILDCARE CENTER OPENING DECEMBER 2021***We are looking for Serious Applicants with Childcare Education and/or Childcare Experience only*Kiddie Academy...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose:Provides a warm, stable, and enriching educational experience in a Montessori environment for children ages 1 – 3 years...Apply For This Job
Looking to Make a Career Change? Do you love working and teaching others? Would you like to be paid what...Apply For This Job