Position Type: Non-Exempt
Department: Patient Care Services
Interested in working for the Golden Isles’ healthcare provider and employer of choice?
Throughout the many locations that make up the Southeast Georgia Health System network, there is a common thread that pulls everything together: A team of committed professionals like you. These individuals appreciate the value of every person who walks through our doors, and are the key to our culture of Service Excellence.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide compassionate care at the bedside of our patients every day. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with our patients, guests, other team members, and medical staff by striving for excellence in service and quality. For our team members, this is more than a career – it’s a calling.
You will be responsible for:
• Effectively managing the care of assigned patients using knowledge, skills, judgment, and decision-making skills for the specific area and patient population
• Delivering patient care utilizing standardized evidenced-based guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment
• Communicating, collaborating, and functioning with other members of the health team to provide optimum care
What you will need:
• Graduate of a Diploma, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Program
• Current RN license to practice in the State of Georgia
Why choose Southeast Georgia Health System?
• We are mission-focused to provide safe, quality, accessible, and cost-effective care to meet the health needs of the people and communities it serves
• Our workplace is as pleasant and rewarding as the setting we enjoy outside of work — imagine stepping out of your workspace and into a world of scenic beauty, outdoor recreational activities, mild winters, natural beaches, fine dining, and a full array of cultural and colonial historic attractions
• The chance to work within a culture that is collegial yet professional, has exceptional career-advancement potential, and work/life balance that is practically unparalleled
• Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen, and add to your skills without having to commute to a large city environment
• We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, and wellness programs (including free 24/7 access to an onsite gym). Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available for select positions.
• The ability to be a part of the prestigious Coastal Community Health, a regional affiliation between Baptist Health, Flagler Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System. This collaboration forms a highly-integrated hospital network focused on significant initiatives designed to enhance the quality and value of care provided to our contiguous communities
Tagged as: United States
Kindred at Home and Kindred Hospice seeks to deliver quality professional medical, rehabilitative, palliative and end-of-life care for all patients,...Apply For This Job
Multispecialty Clinic $3000 Sign on Bonus Summary Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office...Apply For This Job
Description Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Unit 5NW Full Time 7P ...Apply For This Job
The Department of Microbiology and Immunology is seeking an Administrative Associate 3 to join its team. This is an excellent...Apply For This Job
Baylor Scott & White -Family Medicine Ft. Worth Shift: Days JOB SUMMARY The Certified Medical Assistant II, under the...Apply For This Job
Our Care Matters. When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the...Apply For This Job