SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Care for a nursing job in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Not ready to apply? Click here to fill out a quick interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in touch. direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. The organization’s nearly 40,000 employees and 11,000 providers are committed to providing exceptional health care services and revealing God’s healing presence to everyone they serve.
With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient and virtual care services, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, a health insurance company and an accountable care organization. It is one of the largest employers in every community it serves.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Spending nearly one year developing a single Mission statement and values for the entire organization, SSM Health tasked 3,000 employees with framing it just right. Today that Mission statement is 13 words – short by design. Inspired by our founding religious sisters, our Mission defines the way we do things. Because those words come from employees, we embrace the mission as our own.
Inspired by our founding religious sisters, we value the sacredness and dignity of each person. Therefore, we find these five values consistent with our heritage and ministry:
– Compassion: We reveal the healing presence of God through compassionate care focused on the fullness of the person.
– Respect: We respect life at all stages and promote the dignity and well-being of every person.
– Excellence: We provide exceptional care and service through employees and physicians dedicated to our Mission.
– Stewardship: We use financial, human and natural resources responsibly and care for the environment.
– Community: We cultivate relationships that inspire service and promote justice in our organization and throughout our communities, with special concern for the poor and marginalized.
SSM Health’s Quality Principles
– Patients and other customers are our first priority.
– Quality is achieved through people.
– All work is part of a process.
– Decision-making by facts.
– Quality requires continuous quality improvement.
Through our participation in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, communities, especially those that are economically, physically and socially marginalized, will experience improved health in mind, body, spirit and environment within the financial limits of the system.
– Medical Plans
– Discounted Medical Premiums (if qualified)
– Dental Plans
– Vision Plans
– Health Savings Account (HSA)
– Health Care FSA
– Dependent Care FSA
– Retirement Savings
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Life Insurance
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Adoption Reimbursement
– Employee Assistance Program
– Relocation Bonus (if qualified)
Tagged as: United States
Shady Grove Medical Center seeks to hire an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for our NICU Unit who will embrace our...Apply For This Job
Description We Are Hiring: PCT – Cardio PRN, Nights Murfreesboro, TN Ascension Saint Thomas We are a brand new...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION:The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for providing top level customer service to internal and external clients as it...Apply For This Job
Gwinnett Clinic, a leading provider of Primary Care and Specialty Care in and around Gwinnett County, invites qualified Medical Front...Apply For This Job
Description Overview The nurse resident as a Registered Nurse (RN resident) serves as a leader of the healthcare team at...Apply For This Job
Description *Eligible for Sign-On and Retention Bonus – $4,000*“This position is eligible for a combined sign on and retention bonus...Apply For This Job