Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At St. David’s Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Seasonal Float Pool Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family.
12 or 24 week contracts
Sign on bonuses up to $12K
At St. David’s Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Seasonal Float Pool Registered Nurse opportunity.
As a Seasonal Float Pool Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* You will formulate a plan of care, revise the plan based on the patient’s response to treatment and regularly evaluate plan for effectiveness
* You will consult and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop, evaluate and revise the plan of care to meet the patient’s needs and goals
* You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
* You will delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance with standards of practice
* You will provide pre- and post-operative patient care
* You will provide education materials to patients and families on care and treatments
* You will facilitate discharge plans in collaboration with the care team
* 2 years of recent clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David’s Healthcare policy
* NIHSS certification – required as per St. David’s Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification – preferred
St. David’s Medical Centeris a full-service hospital located in central Austin, Texas. This300+ bed facilityfeatures a 24-hour emergency department,the region’s largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and the internationally-renownedTexas Cardiac Arrhythmia InstituteandSt. David’s Neuroscience & Spine Institute. The fullscope of servicesprovided at St. David’s Medical Center includes cancer care, heart and vascular care, imaging services, joint replacement and orthopedics, women’s services, complex surgical services, and aBariatric Surgery Center. The facility is home to a60+ bed rehabilitation hospitalproviding both inpatient and outpatient comprehensive care.
St. David’s Medical Center is part of St. David’s HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David’s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Seasonal Float Pool Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tagged as: United States
Sun River Health provides the highest quality of comprehensive primary, preventative and behavioral health services to all who see it, regardless...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Shift: Full-time, Nights $20,000 Sign on Bonus for RN’s with 1+ years of experience...Apply For This Job
Welcome to Centura Health: Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living...Apply For This Job
We currently have a client in Spartanburg, SC looking for a Travel HH RN – Home Health Registered Nurse! Focus...Apply For This Job
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose....Apply For This Job
Healthcare Recruiter Join a leader in healthcare with a great reputation! This position will require active recruiting in all areas of...Apply For This Job