As a senior designer, you will play a key role on a variety of fun and challenging projects ranging from brand development, to websites, to fully integrated digital marketing campaigns. You will deliver top tier creative and will take a lead design role that includes mentoring and leading design staff on projects. This position is perfect for a skilled and experienced designer with a wide range of work experience across digital and print mediums. Your experience allows you to ask the right questions of clients and deliver clear strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will work within a multidisciplinary team to develop and create design solutions that are beautiful, intuitive and functional.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Design some projects from start to finish working with an art director to develop concepts and execute on goals.
· Oversee some design projects, from conception to delivery.
· Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, for print and web usage
· Generate ideas to portray concepts, at times presenting concepts to clients (internal and/or external)
· Develop UX – user personas & journeys, IA, wireframes etc.
· Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
· Liaise with project teams to ensure deadlines are met
· Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
· Lead, manage and mentor designers
· Demonstrable range in graphic design skills with a stellar portfolio to showcase
· 4-6+ years of experience
· Ability to work with a team to transform our clients’ vision into final deliverables
· Must be comfortable presenting to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Extensive understanding of web design process
· Experience in producing online display advertising and animated ads
· Work experience in an agency is preferred
· Print production capabilities
· Proficiency with Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
· Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Sketch, UX Pin, InVision
· Ability to manage and mentor junior staff on project work
· Preference for motion graphics and video editing skills
· Preference for experience delivering projects in MS Office formats – PPT, Office, etc
No phone calls please. Apply by sending a cover letter, resumes and creative portfolio examples with “Senior Designer Position” as the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
All staff must be vaccinated. Currently working on a hybrid schedule: M, W, F are in-office unless special conditions apply.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Current University of Arkansas System employees including student employees and graduate assistants need to log into Workday on My Apps....Apply For This Job
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of engineering, development, intelligence and technology solutions with global reach and mobility. The...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to: Charter One, and its sister organization, C1 Apparel, are seeking a talented, flexible,...Apply For This Job
Stefanini Group is hiring for a Graphic Designer II. Exciting opportunity awaits! Let us help you get started. Call Aditya...Apply For This Job
Prepress Manager The Prepress Manager is responsible for leading the American Economic Association’s prepress department in the production of its...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Graphic Designer will help our marketing team support all Merchants’ companies, delivering our brand identity through multimedia design....Apply For This Job