ALTA IT Services is seeking a Sr. Performance Tester to join our client on a long-term contract basis. This role is 100% remote, however EST will be required. Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience using JMeter as their primary testing tool.
Performance Tester (Jmeter)
6+ month contract
• 5+ years of related work experience in QC/QA.
• Must have a strong background in software engineering, testing, and automation to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and delivery of projects within the organization.
• Solid understanding of IT systems (Multi-Tier) and SDLC.
• Experience writing and executing test scenarios, test cases, and test automation.
• Automated testing experience preferred.
• Defect tracking/resolution experience
• Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills
• 3-5 years’ experience with Healthcare Applications and Processes.
• 3-5 years of experience w/ JMeter (Java) as a primary testing tool.
• 3-5 years’ experience with Java (Eclipse)
• 3-5 years’ experience testing Webservices / Microservices / API
• Experience with Selenium Webdriver (Java)
• Experience with SQL query writing skills and ability to create conditions to extract the data.
• Ensure proper procedures are followed to introduce changes and fixes into the operating environment in order to ensure the lowest possible error rate.
• Proactively monitors software maintenance levels to ensure optimization and corrective fixes are applied.
• Develops, updates, and maintains operations manuals, inventories, and written procedures relative to installing, maintaining, and using Operating Systems and subsystems software.
• Provide technical assistant to all customers; Operations, Help Desk, and Application Programming areas to leverage technology and resolve problems.
• Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality applications.
• Participates in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Testing may include application, network, system and user acceptance testing.
• Day to day administration of Operating Systems and Subsystems software to ensure peak efficiency and reliability.
• Superior troubleshooting capabilities to diagnose and resolve problem.
• Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends/ opportunities for improvement.
ALTA IT Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Tagged as: United States
Description Overview How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place...Apply For This Job
Overview Advancing Healthcare Together – The Future of Healthcare is in East Texas Why UT Health – East Texas? Our...Apply For This Job
Job Description & RequirementsRegistered Nurse – Ambulatory PACU – (PACU RN)StartDate: 03/21/2022Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $1836.60 – 2024.01...Apply For This Job
Comfort Care is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies Position Overview Aveanna Healthcare has...Apply For This Job
We currently have a client in Decatur, GA looking for a Travel HH RN – Home Health Registered Nurse! Focus...Apply For This Job
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It...Apply For This Job