Taylor Studios is an exhibit design and fabrication firm producing exhibits and experiences within museums, nature centers, libraries, visitor centers, universities, and all sorts of other facilities across the country. We teach content through interpretation and storytelling, and daily strive to inspire others through our designs.
We are seeking a full time Graphic Designer to join our creative, artistic, and fun group of hard-working designers. Ideal candidate portfolios will display a wide variety of styles while maintaining clear visual hierarchy and legibility, the ability to balance a consistent graphic look across many layouts with varying content and dimensions, a strong sense of how graphics interact with their context in the physical world, and overall general creativity.
· Close collaboration with clients and the rest of the design team to create a visual palette of fonts, textures, and colors
· Establishing how graphic elements are incorporated into the overall design
· Creating panel templates and print-ready files
· Sourcing and editing photos
· Managing internal tracking and coordination documents and assembling client deliverables
· Coordinating print vendors and freelance designers
· Design of internal documents and marketing materials
· Most Taylor Studios projects begin with an on-site meeting with clients and so travel is required 2-5 weeks each year.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
· Familiarity with standard office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
· The ability to read design drawings and production/CAD documents
· Strong hand drawing skills and/or other artistic talents are always a plus.
Taylor Studios hires candidates who demonstrate effective time management, thoughtful acceptance of constructive criticism, persistence, curiosity, active learning, and big picture conceptual thinking with a keen eye for detail and organization. Successful candidateswill possess a collaborative and creative mindset, be resourceful and business-minded, and be a versatile team player with a can-do attitude.
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits including a flexible schedule, 401(k), health insurance, and many opportunities for creative cross training. Candidates of any experience level with strong portfolios will be considered. Pay is commensurate with experience and auxiliary skills.
Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Graphic Design or a related field is preferred, but strong portfolios will be considered from any candidate. For consideration, send cover letter, resume, application (at www.taylorstudios.com) and portfolio samples: Taylor Studios, Inc., 1320 Harmon Drive, Rantoul, IL 61866.
Taylor Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, Inc. is proud to have been awarded the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Ethics in 2019,...Apply For This Job
Buzz Franchise Brands is a fast-growing, multi-brand franchising company providing key services to people, homes, and businesses. Our portfolio includes...Apply For This Job
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Soft-Tex International is an innovation company focused on building the most comfortable bedding products to help the world...Apply For This Job
Be part of an exciting, hard-working, and dynamic team. SouthWood Corporation, a 51-year-old company with the attitude and energy of...Apply For This Job
Overview: Hayward Industries. (NYSE “HAYW”) is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment globally, with a significant presence in...Apply For This Job
Please see Special Instructions for more details. PLEASE NOTE: This posting will close at 11:59PM (EST) on the posted closing...Apply For This Job