Project- This spot needs someone who has some strong PM skills and understand Change Management holistically. They will basically be looking at the change requests that are coming in throughout the organization and applying how that will impact SOX compliance for those groups/initiatives. They want to know about SOX Controls and how any of the changes impact projects.
Highly effective and efficient in playing an liaison role between various SOX related team and be able to gather facts and put that into a presentable format for executive audience.
Proficient in assessing the effectiveness of IT controls.
Project management, sox, compliance, salesforce, erpss
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Finance (Risk and Compliance)/Accounting/IT Project Management related fields 2-4 years of related professional project management experience with SOX teams
• Good understanding of financial audit & financial and operational internal control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO), as well as the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 and Audit Standard
• Organized and effective in keeping track of threads of multiple SOX projects at any given time and keep management informed of the status of each project in a timely manner
• A self-starter and is cable of complete tasks with minimum supervision.
• Tech Savvy – Analytics tools (ex: Tableau); experience working with Google Suite (Gmail, Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.); web tools such as Confluence
• A demonstrated history of driving results in ambiguous situations
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• A go-getter with a passion for people, customer success, and learning
• Ability to think strategically and demonstrate attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently and manage a day-to-day program, as well as effectively influence others
• A problem-solving mindset: the ideal candidate is always looking for solutions to the challenges and issues at hand
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Tagged as: United States
Qualification:• 7-15 years of experience in Financial Services, Consulting, or Investment Banking• At least 3-5 years in a major management...Apply For This Job
Overview The Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit Farmington Hills, professionally managed by Pyramid Hotel Group, is currently seeking a dynamic...Apply For This Job
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he...Apply For This Job
Description: Responsibilities include: Coordinating daily restaurant management operations Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction Responding efficiently...Apply For This Job
Everyone deserves a job this good! We’re looking for profoundly positive Leaders to fuel our mission to make craveable, wholesome...Apply For This Job
Manager or Director of Customer Experience Job Overview The Director of Customer Service will direct and oversee the organizations...Apply For This Job