At Terumo Cardiovascular, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting. This includes a full-line of perfusion products, endoscopic vessel harvesting products and surgical stabilization products.
Our mission is to work as a team to save one more life, today and every day. We do this by providing lifesaving technology to cardiac surgery teams around the world.
1. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
2. Work with local and global marketing team members and suppliers to execute marketing and communications projects from conception to delivery.
3. Create graphics, artwork, and layouts for use in a variety of media, including print, web, email, social, video, digital presentations, display graphics, and more.
4. Lead Terumo Cardiovascular’s brand/visual identity and graphic standards, ensuring the division brand follows Terumo Corporation’s brand standards. Develop and maintain division branded templates for global use. Monitor global compliance of brand identity.
5. Maintain website and create website layouts and content that aligns with modern best practices for visual design and user experience.
6. Produce and edit photography, video content and presentations. Provide creative support and manage vendor relationships for photography and multimedia projects such as video and interactive animation.
7. Create, maintain, and distribute analytics reports for website traffic and online campaigns including email, digital advertising, Account Based Marketing (ABM), and social.
8. Maintain databases, file libraries and archives following company and departmental procedures.
9. Support marketing collateral fulfillment activities as needed.
10. Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketers, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
11. Manage multiple projects at once while meeting all deadlines. Prioritize work to accommodate tight timelines required by internal clients.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a four-year college degree in fine art, graphic design and/or visual communications with a minimum of four years of experience in graphic design and building webpages. Intermediate computer software skills, i.e., Microsoft Office.
Terumo Cardiovascular is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and genetic information.
Overview Our client is looking for a mid-level graphic designer who has depth in designing online ads and landing pages....Apply For This Job
Fox Chapel Publishing is searching for a talented Book Graphic Designer. The Book Graphic Designer position handles all aspects of...Apply For This Job
Our client is a large, well-established commercial finance entity that spans the globe. They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing...Apply For This Job
About Yami: Founded in 2013, Yami’s mission is to bring the world closer for everyone to experience and enjoy. We...Apply For This Job
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way...Apply For This Job
About Us Dotted Line is a strategically inspired creative agency that helps ambitious organizations grow. Founded in 2014, our team...Apply For This Job