* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans, posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom, maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
Tagged as: United States
Report To: Campus Director & Education SpecialistFLSA Status: Non-Exempt The Company:Tricoci University of Beauty Culture (TUBC) is a Chicago-based education...Apply For This Job
Description How To Apply: Please Visit www.pps.net/jobs and use Job Number 23445 Salary: $43,382 TO $88,216 This position is temporary...Apply For This Job
Description: KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create...Apply For This Job
About Us The Sierra Lower School of Sacramento is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized...Apply For This Job
Preschool Teacher School Name 859 – Brambleton II ID 2021-15191 Category Teacher and School Staff Position Type Regular Full-Time Job...Apply For This Job
We’re always looking to add flexible substitute guides to our on-call list for our Guidepost Montessori campuses in Chicago and...Apply For This Job