Judge Healthcare is seeking a Medical Assistant for an opening with one of our top client’s in the Dallas, TX area!
Title: Medical Assistant
Location: Dallas, TX
Type of Engagement: Contract
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
1. Performs all duties within the scope of a Medical Assistant’s practice. Operates diagnostic equipment (cannot interpret tests), remove staples from superficial wounds, changes wound dressing and obtains cultures, administers non-intravenous medication, performs simple specimen collection via noninvasive techniques and collects blood specimens via venipuncture or via capillary, performs EKGs. Performs quality control checks on equipment. Prepares and sterilizes medical equipment using the autoclave.
2. Rooms patients according to policy and procedures, prepares patient for examination
3. Records patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
4. Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies.
5. Respects patient confidentiality at all times and treats patients with courtesy and respect.
6. Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
7. Practices standard infection control precautions
8. Telephone and in-person screening limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring the exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge
9. Supports and follows Standard Delegation of Orders (SDO)
10. Performs all other related duties as assigned
11. HEAVY phlebotomy skills. Draws appx 40-50 per day This MA will be responsible for most of the draws at the clinic
1. High school graduate or GED equivalent
2. Current, nationally recognized Medical Assistant certification or the ability to obtain the certification within 180 days of employment. Medical Assistants who are hired prior to receiving their certification are expected to perform at the same level as a certified Medical Assistant.
3. Current BLS certification (through an approved American Heart Association Training Center)
4. Basic computer literacy required, with intermediate Excel skills
5. Knowledge of medical terminology required
6. Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations required
7. Good communication and customer service skills required
Please send your resume to Kirsten Taylor – KTaylor@judge.com for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from and working with you.
The Judge Group
Tagged as: United States
Covenant Health is seeking an Full-time, Day Shift Registered Nurse II with the Surgery LRMC Department at Covenant Health System....Apply For This Job
Job Description & RequirementsRegistered Nurse – Home Health – (HH RN)StartDate: 05/02/2022Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $1890.64 – 2083.56...Apply For This Job
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through...Apply For This Job
Primary City/State: Phoenix, Arizona Department Name: C/P-Greenway GYN-Clinic Work Shift: Day Job Category: Clinical Care Those who have joined the...Apply For This Job
PRN Days JOB SUMMARY The Registered Nurse (RN) Supplemental is a licensed professional who uses the BSWH nursing professional...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Part-time Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another...Apply For This Job