The qualified Head Golf Professional is responsible for supervising and providing professional support, direction, training, and leadership to golf staff. Promotes customer relations and enhances the quality of the golf experience for members and guests.
• Prepares work schedules and assigns associates areas of responsibility
• Assists Director of Golf with interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining associates, addressing complaints, and resolving problems
• Conducts staff meetings with subordinates
• Coordinates golf activities and events for Club Associations, Tournaments, Rules Sheets, Tee Sheet Activity, Demo Days, Merchandise Inventory, Practice Facility / Player Service Operations, Golf Cart Cleanliness, and assist with coordination of Food and Beverage operations
• Assists in the development and day-to-day tracking of the budget and business plan. Helps to control expenses concerning revenues
• Monitor’s business volume forecast and plan accordingly in the workforce, productivity, costs, and other expenses
• Creates a customer service-oriented atmosphere that promotes the game of golf and meets the needs of the members and guests. Ensures that associates provide a high level of customer service.
• Works closely with the Superintendent and the Food and Beverage Manager daily to ensure timely communication and establish a good working relationship.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Able to apply basic math skills.
• Able to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Regularly uses close, distance, color, and peripheral vision as well as depth perception. Ability to adjust focus.
Tagged as: United States
Racing DevelopmentMotorcycle Road Racing - Auto RacingJob DescriptionAlpinestars is seeking a sports-minded, enthusiastic, and energetic individual to fill an opening...Apply For This Job
Harbour Pointe Golf ClubThe Head Golf Professional is a key member of the golf operations team at the property and...Apply For This Job
When you accept a position with Volo you’ll be joining a passionate, driven group of innovators within the social sports...Apply For This Job
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic physician that is fellowship trained in Sport Medicine...Apply For This Job
The YMCA of Northern Colorado is seeking Youth Sports Officials for Boulder area programs, Longmont area programs and Johnstown area...Apply For This Job
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. TeamNIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the worlds best athletes. It is a...Apply For This Job