If this speaks to your heart, then we invite you to join our team. Be a part of a charitable, mission-driven organization that works for individual and community well-being for all, for a better us.
Now Offering a $500 Sign-on Bonus for qualified Teachers!How this role contributes to the Y’s mission:
As a Teacher/Senior Youth Specialist for the Before & After School Enrichment program, you will participate in the development and delivery of fun & healthy before and after school programming for a group of school-aged children. You will contribute to the creation of an enrichment-based environment through teaching and leading that results in happy children. As a Senior Youth Specialist, you’ll contribute to the Y movement by providing enrichment activities to youth and peace of mind to their parents and guardians by knowing their children are safe while they are at work.
This work is right for you if you have:
• An interest in the well-being of school age children, enthusiasm, patience, good humor, good judgment and a good spirit
• The ability to clearly communicate and effectively listen to children parents/guardians, members, school administration and other Y associates
• A high school diploma, certificate of high school equivalence or completed courses for credit from a college or university
• Your 45 training hours in School Age Curriculum or Preschool or 1800 hours of experience with school age children
• Your 45 training hours in Growth and Development
• One college level course in child development or course work related to school age children.
• A minimum of 400 hours of supervisory experience in a childcare, recreational, or educational setting, or completed one year of college, or a combination of the these
• The ability to be flexible and work at multiple locations
Thank you for considering working for the Y in Central Maryland. If being a part of our cause feels right for you, we hope you will join us. The Y provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Tagged as: United States
Description After participating in a training period, the substitute teacher will be responsible for using and adjusting lesson plans, facilitating...Apply For This Job
Description Mott Haven Academy Charter School (Haven Academy) is seeking a teacher dedicated to progressive teaching practices and providing high...Apply For This Job
Description Description The assistant teacher’s primary duties are to ensure the safety and well being of students with autism, as...Apply For This Job
Who We AreHope is a clinical, educational, and therapeutic provider for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities including Autism Spectrum...Apply For This Job
Description Job Purpose:Nurtures children by developing and providing educational programs; keeping parents informed.Duties: * Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth...Apply For This Job
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERSElizabeth Forward School District has an immediate need for several Special Education teachers. These are Long-Term substitute positions. Additional information can be obtained on...Apply For This Job