Hello Digital Designer!
Traffic Builders Digital Agency located in Bayville, NJ is Adweek’s 2nd fastest growing global agency and we are looking for a full-time in-house website designer.
As website development has changed, we have changed as well! User Experience driven design has replaced programming as the go-to skill in this space and we are looking for a talented website designer.
We are looking for an outstanding person who is highly creative with a strong business mind. Someone who excels in creating engaging thumb-stopping creative digital content.
Digital Designer details:
We are looking for a tremendous person to add to a developing team of great people. Being a good person and teammate is equal in importance to design skill – a positive attitude and professional maturity are essential.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand and pixel PERFECT.
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Website design, mock-up experience is a plus!
· Knowledge and continual study of UX, UI and Conversion trends.
· Excellent efficiency and organization with multiple/simultaneous deadline-driven campaigns!
· Innovative approaches to – and a deep understanding of – digital marketing channels.
· A strong understanding of social content channels and how to develop engaging content for them.
· Our Digital Designer will need to be Google Analytic Certified within the first three months of joining us.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to tell a creative story.
Headquartered in Bayville NJ, Traffic Builders is a full-service digital agency with a passion for creativity and exploring the technical approaches to bring it all to life.
Traffic Builders is Ad Weeks #2nd fastest growing global agency and fastest in the NY and Philly DMA’s.
Why Do You Want to Work @Traffic Builders?
Traffic Builders is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes.
· We are an NJ Top 200 Privately owned business
· We are ADWEEKS 21st and 2nd Fastest-Growing Global Agency in 2019 and 2020.
· We have a robust employee benefit program
· We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
· We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a productive week.
Traffic Builders is a terrific place to work, we have a tremendous team of tremendous people, we work really hard, work smart and have fun. We have the best office workspace in Ocean County and we even own our own Cafe, Perk!
If you have the qualities and abilities we are looking for please contact us,
Please go to our website www.trafficbuilders.us , go to the career page and apply for the position that most suits you.
Only applications through the careers page on our website will be accepted.
Fill out our application: https://trafficbuilders.us/careers/
Job Type: Hybrid work schedule 65/35% in-office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Location: Remote-Based Job Terms: Temporary Start date: 08/15/2022 Posted By: Tamira Imondi Date: 07/29/2022 Job Description: We are hiring an...Apply For This Job
Overview Remote! Looking for a designer who has strong consumer facing digital/online product promotion, packaging and display work. Looking for...Apply For This Job
GREAT HOURS! PAID WEEKLY! How would you like to work with one of the largest national staffing firms in the...Apply For This Job
Acara Solutions is looking for a Graphic Designer I for our client located in The Woodlands, TX Independently or as...Apply For This Job
Searching for a candidate with strong knowledge of .ai. & .psd to join our team. This position is considered an...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The TEGNA Design Tank in Denver, Colorado is expanding, and we are in search of a talented Motion...Apply For This Job