trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Home Health RN is responsible for administering care in the home of patients. Home Health nurses treat a variety of patients, from infants and young mothers to disabled adults and the elderly. Responsibilities of Home Health RNs include monitoring health statistics, giving medication, and providing treatment and palliative care.
1+ year of recent Home Health RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
– 13-week contracts
– Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
– Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation’s leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff’s travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
– Great selection of jobs – All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
– Great pay – Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed hours
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
– 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
– 401k with employer match
– Assistance with travel and planning
– Licensure reimbursement
– Exclusive employee discount program
– Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
– 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
– Must have active RN license
– Must have current BLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Tagged as: United States
Overview: Perform individualized patient procedures, treatment and tests. Perform associated clerical tasks including chart preparation, stocking clinic supplies and answering...Apply For This Job
Description About WakeMed:Serving the community since 1961, WakeMed Health & Hospitals is a nationally recognized, private, not-for-profit health care organization...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: Licensed Practical Nurse * $2500 Sign On Bonus The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is...Apply For This Job
Description Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-time Sign-on bonus of up to 10K and 3K relo for qualified applicants! Work...Apply For This Job
Description Overview Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Patient Care Tech (PCT)? At...Apply For This Job
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It...Apply For This Job