Umgee USA was founded in 2001 at the heart of the Downtown Los Angeles Fashion District. Now a leader in the wholesale fashion industry, we strive to develop the highest quality products and to provide the best customer experience. We cater to our market needs through a strong presence in tradeshows across the United States and through our e-commerce platforms.
As a growing company in this wholesale industry, we don’t plan on slowing down. We’re always innovating, planning, and thinking ahead. We’re looking for candidates who are professional and upbeat, carry positive energy and have team spirit to be part of our team!
Job Description/ Responsibilities
· Color correct and edit product photography for our e-commerce platforms
· Create graphic banners and other marketing material that caters towards a retail audience.
· Assist with social media content and trade show material content when needed.
· Must be experienced in Adobe Suite applications
· Must be skilled in the usage of all Microsoft and other programs as defined by Umgee USA
· Must have great attention to detail and time management skills
· Must be a team player
· Strong interest in fashion, particularly women’s fashion, and agility at learning new products and trends
· Must be self-motivated and a team player
Additional Requirements (Education, Training and Experience)
· Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience required
· Job Type: Full-time
· Korean language preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Location: Carrboro, NC Required Experience: 2+ years Description: Job Description RIITHINK is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to brainstorm,...Apply For This Job
Job Description & Qualifications At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in...Apply For This Job
Our client, an American multinational retail corporation, is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their impressive team. In...Apply For This Job
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/WEB CONTENT MANAGER Job Description The Marketing & Communication department seeks a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative individual for...Apply For This Job
Come be a Graphic Designer @ Uncle Giuseppe’s Marketplace and utilize your potential! We are seeking a graphic designer to...Apply For This Job
Salary: $50k – 60k per year + benefits Reference: SC999510348 Graphic Designer for Trendsetting Social Restaurant Brand Salary: $50,000-60,000 Location:...Apply For This Job