DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing and maintaining an appropriate agenda of research and funding; teaching courses for TESOL and bilingual/dual language teacher education, including, but not limited to second language acquisition, methods of TESOL/bilingual education, advising undergraduate and graduate students; and engaging in sustainable partnerships with local schools and districts to build knowledge and improve practices that serve multilingual students.
1. Ph.D/Ed.D. in Education or closely related field at time of appointment.
2. Expertise in TESOL, bilingual/dual language education.
3. Record of scholarly activity commensurate with level of experience.
4. Experience as a TESOL/bilingual teacher in a school setting.
5. Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
6. Demonstrated commitment to and/or experience in equity, social justice, and inclusion in education.
7. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.
1. Ph.D/Ed.D. in Education, TESOL, Bilingual/Dual Language Education, Linguistics.
2. Demonstrated ability in culturally responsive teaching and experience teaching at public school environments with linguistically, culturally, racially, and economically diverse students.
3. Three or more years of experience as a TESOL/bilingual teacher in a public school.
4. Evidence of potential for developing, securing, and managing externally funded projects.
5. Experience designing and teaching asynchronous online courses.
6. Successful college or university teaching experience at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
7. Successful college or university teaching experience in the area of TESOL and bilingual/dual language education.
8. Bilingual or multilingual proficiency.
Tagged as: United States
Description School Special Education Resource Teacher Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Special Education to...Apply For This Job
Description Merakey is seeking a Special Education Teacher to join our Education Services team within in Children’s and Family Division in our schools in...Apply For This Job
Special Education Teacher – Middle SchoolThe Schuylkill Valley School District has an anticipated vacancy for a Special Education Teacher at the Middle School. This position is responsible...Apply For This Job
Description Company Description:Nobel Education Institute has been providing educational services for near 30 years. Our philosophy of education is that...Apply For This Job
Description The Foundation Schools is a special education day school which delivers innovative school programs and support services for children...Apply For This Job
Essential Job Functions: Assists in executing classroom lesson plans and maintaining the classroom based on specific instructions; assists with small...Apply For This Job