IT Project Coordinator (Healthcare)
Duration: 4+ Month Contract
Responsibilities of IT Project Coordinator:
• To lead integrated, complex, or cross-departmental projects and/or to manage the ongoing maintenance of a group of related activities.
• Establishes project plans and conducts work team meetings.
• Determines staff resource needs by assessing the size, duration, scope, and complexity of the project.
• Establishes and maintains project implementation plans and project status reports.
• Ensures documentation (i.e., project plans, test plans, policies and procedures) is accurate, acceptable, and in accordance with Integrated Delivery System standards and policies.
• Formulates testing and piloting of new processes and systems.
• Ensures user acceptance of changes based on functional requirements.
• Plans and executes smooth transition of responsibilities to support staff and management teams at completion of project.
• Administers and coordinates change schedules with department staff, and management teams, other departments, other entities, and vendors as indicated.
• Estimates and controls project fiscal requirements.
• Determines, analyzes, and formulates current practices, user needs, and workflow processes, issues, and potential solutions on projects .
• Manages multiple mandatory, essential, high, moderate and/or low business priority projects.
• Determines staff resource needs for analysts, programmers, vendors, user personnel, consultants, and equipment by assessing the size, duration, scope, and complexity of the project
• Formulates, administers, and maintains the detailed Project Plan, which includes all required activities, tasks, risks, issues, and resources requirements leading to a successful and timely implementation Build and improve relationships with customers and IS stakeholders.
• Educate and inform customers about services, policies, and processes.
Qualifications of IT Project Coordinator:
• College Degree and 2 years business, project, and/or healthcare experience is required.
• Knowledge of current Hospital and Departmental business practices, computer systems, and Hospital standard software.
• Familiarity with data processing techniques and practices, a working knowledge of a variety of hardware and software environments, and a thorough knowledge of the healthcare industry and patient access function is also required.
• Ability to demonstrate expertise in project management, multi-tasking, planning and process mapping; the ability to demonstrate group presentation, leadership, team building, written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills; the ability to analyze systems and processes and their ability to fit within specifications; and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Preferred- Managed projects in the Marketing, Public Relations and/or Philanthropy space
• Preferred- ITSM- Business Relationship Management certifications
• Preferred- PMP Certified
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem Nurse Extern Schedule: PRN Location: Medical City Lewisville Medical City Lewisville is a full-service,...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: Lutheran Health Network Home Health is looking for nurses that want to make a difference in the lives...Apply For This Job
Overview: This is an entry level position responsible for processing all release of information (ROI) specifically medical record requests in...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Registered Nurse II (Fellow) for the Definitive Step-down Unit at Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center....Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: We are searching for a Full Time Healthcare Partnership Director to grow our services in the community to ensure...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is a licensed nurse who uses the BSWH nursing professional practice model to...Apply For This Job