Operations Terminal Manager, Dallas, TX.
Are you looking to advance your career with a stable and high-growth potential company?
Can you handle the day-to-day execution of high-level terminal management activities for a leading logistics company?
Here’s what we’re looking for …
– 5 years management experience in the LTL transportation industry
– 3 years managing a brokerage-based carrier model
– Outstanding service performance, leadership, and customer satisfaction skills are a must
– Experience managing a high velocity service center
– Strong and proven Operations background
– Computer skills are critical and must include Microsoft Suite and firm Transportation Management System knowledge
– College degree in Business, Logistics or related field is preferred
Tagged as: United States
ISMS Manger Tempt to Direct 12+ months 40 hours weekly This position is 100% remote, client is open to a...Apply For This Job
Summary: At Great Wolf, the Executive Steward works in a fast paced, exciting environment to deliver on our commitment to...Apply For This Job
BLT is seeking an experienced and dynamic Regional Manager to oversee the management of multifamily residential portfolio of luxury apartment...Apply For This Job
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he...Apply For This Job
Sutter Health has a long history in California. Some of our facilities have been providing care in the communities we...Apply For This Job
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company...Apply For This Job