* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and age appropriate activities .
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with NC State regulations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
Safety Management, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Tagged as: United States
Description: KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a...Apply For This Job
Description Jeanine Schultz Memorial School is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher – LBS 1 to join our team Park...Apply For This Job
Work. With Purpose Ombudsman, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to...Apply For This Job
Description Adapted Physical Education Teacher-Pediatric Based Position Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Special...Apply For This Job
First Academy is a childcare center serving children ages 6-weeks to 12-years-old in Chicago in the Arcadia Terrace neighbourhood. We...Apply For This Job
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin,...Apply For This Job