Do you love working with Toddlers & Preschool children? Do you love the challenge of getting them Kindergarten ready? Our goal is to prepare children socially, educationally and emotionally to succeed at the next level.
If yes, we have a great career opportunity for you at the Melrose YMCA Child Care Academy, located at 106 Main Street, Melrose, MA
Easrly Learning Teacher Benefits;
Base Pay $17.00-$23.00/hr
Early Learning Teacher Benefits
• Competitive Salaries
• Health & Dental Coverage
• YMCA Retirement Fund (403b)
• Discounted Program Fees
• Free YMCA Membership
Early Learning Teacher Position Description
Come join our talented team at our Melrose YMCA as an Infant, Toddler or Preschool Teacher! The Metro North YMCA is seeking professional and engaging teachers for our Early Education Child Development Program. The Metro North YMCA is dedicated to providing excellent family-centered infant, toddler, preschool, and afterschool care. We’re looking for EEC certified teachers and EEC Lead Teachers to run our program.
• Keep safety of children as a first priority. Emphasize personal safety and emotional well-being with the children, families, and other staff at all times.
• Plans and implements age appropriate curriculum that fosters children’s development.
• Provides differentiated instruction to meet the individual needs of children in the classroom.
• Conduct child assessments and provides feedback and recommendations to parents and caregivers.
• Lead by personal example, help to interpret the quality of the YMCA character values of children, staff, and families. Are positive healthy role models.
• Uses positive and constructive methods of behavior management and ensures that all staff do the same.
• Supervise children to ensure safety and appropriate behavior and guide transitions smoothly
• Collaborate with the co-teacher in the design of the classroom space. Are responsible for making sure that materials are ready for use and put away at the end of the day.
You will be working out of the Melrose YMCA site. Programs take place Monday to Friday, with the typical program hours being 7:00am to 6:00pm 40hrs/per week.
Early Learning Teacher Position Requirements:
What we’re looking for:
• You are detail oriented. You possess and utilize excellent organizational skills. You follow all regulations to make sure that children are happy, safe, and healthy.
• You are mission driven. You are committed to carry out the mission and goals of the YMCA.
• You are a people person. You have good human relations skills to facilitate positive relationship with community agencies, staff, families, and program participants.
• You love working with kids. You enjoy creating amazing educational experiences to help them learn and grow.
Required Degree: Associates Degree or equivalent experience!
• You are at least 21 years old and meet the requirements for Department of Early Education and Care. Must have certified card from EEC.
• You are able to become First Aid and CPR certified within first six months of employment.
• You will obtain the Y’s Child Abuse Prevention Training prior to commencing your employment and Blood Born Pathogen Training, and Sexual Harassment Training within the first 30 days of employment
Tagged as: United States
Description Merakey is seeking a Special Education Teacher to join our Education Services team within in Children’s and Family Division in our schools in...Apply For This Job
Description Job Purpose:Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; providing day-care; keeping children safe.Duties: * Stimulates emotional,...Apply For This Job
Description CLOSING DATE: 11/12/21 05:00 PM DESCRIPTION: Provide effective instruction to students in the classroom by preparing for each learning experience,...Apply For This Job
Vivian is looking for Staff CVICU RNs for roles at top tier hospital systems in Albuquerque, New Mexico and surrounding...Apply For This Job
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their...Apply For This Job
Description Special Education Teacher Employment Category: Full-time, Exempt 10 month position. Offer includes: Competitive Salary, Benefits and PTO. Along with...Apply For This Job