Zinda Law Group, a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm, is looking for an in-house Graphic Designer for our Austin office. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. Our attorneys pride themselves on their skills, compassion, and commitment to helping those in need. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented Graphic Designer to help create visuals for both individual cases and for Firm marketing purposes. The Graphic Designer will play an integral role in our marketing team, and will be interested in taking on a variety of cross-functional projects. This candidate must be comfortable handling sensitive and/or graphic subject matter to create visuals for catastrophic cases.
This is a mainly a remote position but candidates must be located in the Austin area to attend events and occasionally come into the Northwest Austin office.
Firm Philosophy: It is our firm belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. Our employees are provided with ongoing opportunities for training and mentoring by our excellent team. At Zinda Law Group, we go home at the end of the day knowing we have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others.
Our core principles are:
· Excellence Always;
· Only the Best;
· Failure is Not an Option;
· We All Take Out the Trash;
· Run the Firm Like a Business.
· Create marketing graphics for digital, print, internet, video, etc.;
· Create internal visuals for training purposes, client explanations, and firm work flows;
· Create slide decks to use at trial, mediation, and for continuing education courses;
· Edit videos, including preparing video footage for marketing and case purposes as needed;
· Create visuals related to medical treatments as well as for liability arguments in cases;
· Assist with audio editing and microphone handling for Firm podcast;
· Prepare graphics and creative materials for internal and external events;
· Support department initiatives;
· Assist with photography and video for internal projects as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or closely related field;
· 2+ years of Graphic Design experience in an agency setting or in-house – law firm experience a plus, but not required;
· Skilled at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Creative Suite;
· Excellent team player;
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
· Highly organized;
· Attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Starting salary of $50,000
· Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
· Paid time off and paid holidays;
· IRA Plan with company contribution match;
· Paid parental leave;
· Discretionary holiday bonuses;
Proof of the Covid-19 vaccination is required
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter using the link below. Additionally, please submit 1-2 work samples.
Zinda Law Group is still fully operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Proof of the Covid-19 vaccination is required
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
AutoCAD Designer – Production Equipment & Packaging Lines – Food/Beverage Equipment and Processes Location: Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, WI area....Apply For This Job
We are looking for an entry level Print Production/Graphic design person to work in our Clifton Park location. If you...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Graphics Designer Location: Getzville, NY (Onsite) Duration: 1 year right to hire contract/ with possible conversion Shift: 7am...Apply For This Job
Full time graphics designer needed by hotel and restaurant company based in McAllen and South Padre Island, Texas. This position...Apply For This Job
(Please submit a portfolio when applying to this position.) “Go to the “Why Join Us” tab, on our company page,...Apply For This Job
Our client, a very prestigious company in Suwanee, GA dedicated to the elaboration of Trade Shows, is now looking for...Apply For This Job